This week G F Holding re-opens five sites, which were closed due to COVID-19. These sites are:
- Everyman Cinema, Lincoln – a new four screen cinema which will be one of the star attractions of the £70million Cornhill Quarter Regeneration
- Everyman Cinema, Kings Road, Chelsea – a new three screen cinema within the prestigious Chelsea area
- Vue Cinema, Leeds Kirkstall Road – the refurbishment of a ten screen cinema
- Butlins Minehead – the refurbishment of staff and back-of-house accommodation
- Ambassadors Cinema, Woking – the stripping out of the current cinema and conversion into a new seven screen cinema.
We have reopened the sites after undertaking a systematic risk assessment in line with the Government’s and HSE’s advice, and developing revised policies and procedures to protect our team members, supply chain, clients, and others.
Over the next few weeks we will continue to open our other sites, in line with our revised policies and procedures in response to COVID-19.